The Kitchen Party - Folk and Roots Music on WIUS AM 1570 (www.wius.org) Bloomington, IN

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Tune in next week for KP

Hello faithful listeners,

If you were tuning in expecting to hear me, fear not! I will return next week with even more traditional and acoustic discoveries from places near and far. If you can't wait, Green Linnet Records has a neat feature where you can listen to their albums for free.

I did some new discs in the mail I can't way to tell you more about.

1) Junior Brown's newest album "Down Home Chrome."
2) Beyond the Pale (Celtic band, Texas)-- their album "Queen of Skye"
3) Sharon Shannon's newest album "Libertango", which features various vocalists including Sinead O'Connor on a Christmas track.

I'm pondering the Archives segment for next week...it'll either be music from Nepal or music from the Silk Road countries. Choices, choices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Google
WWW YOUR DOMAIN NAME